Thursday, January 22, 2009

A New Day with Aleigha

So, I have decided that I could actually create a complete new blog and just keep it updated with Aleigha Antics.  Just a quick one this morning.  She started begging me to paint her nails and put this gross Bratz stuff in her hair to highlight her hair...purple.  She has constantly been bugging me about it for the last half hour.  Finally I turned to her and said, "Aleigha, do you know how to spell annoying?"  She didn't skip a beat when she responded, "A-L-E-I-G-H-A."  What a hoot.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings, when she is already off to a good start already this morning!  

1 comment:

  1. Haha...It's hard to be mad at her when she does stuff like that. She's so weird. I told you blogging is addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete