Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Funny Aleigha!

Okay, so I just have to write down a couple of funny things that Aleigha says.  She is so hilarious!  The other day I was sitting on the bed watching some tv since I had just gotten Mariah to sleep.  She walks into the room and tosses a book at me, and says, "The tv says that you are supposed to read to me for 20 minutes everyday."  So, we sat down and I read the book to her.  As soon as I finished, she turned and gave me a look and said, "Now, was that 20 minutes?"  Yesterday we had tickets to go to the open house of the new Draper LDS Temple.  She told me in the morning, "Mom, I think that I am so excited that I might pee my pants!"  (thankfully she didn't).  A couple of weeks ago, Brooklyn, Aleigha, Mariah and I were driving on the freeway to go to my friends Mary Kay party.  Brooklyn was naming off people that she was going to invite to her 8th birthday party in February.  Now, keep in mind Brooklyn and Aleigha are constantly at each others throats.  So, as Brooke is naming off all these names, Aleigha was saying, "You're not bugging me, you're not bugging me...you're still not bugging me."  Brooke just kept on naming names trying to annoy Aleigha.  Finally Aleigha turns to her and said, "Brooke.  If you say Brooke is stupid, Brooke is stupid, that would really bug me!"  That shut Brooke up immediately.  One more...this morning I was scrambling some eggs for Aleigha.  She had pushed a chair over to the stove and was sanding there watching me.  She looks at the eggs and says, "We should make some hard-boiled eggs to go with these, they would match!"  What a nerd.  What a joy to get to stay home with her all the time!!!  Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. She's so funny. I save my voicemails from her, because I love listening to what she says.

    ReplyDelete