Thursday, January 22, 2009

As the day progresses...

I swear that as the day goes on Aleigha gets funnier.  I was at the kitchen table doing some stuff for my church calling.  I was cutting paper and Aleigha wanted the scraps.  So, we took all the little scraps and made a little paper chain so that Brooke and Aleigha can count down the days until my younger brother Adam gets home from his mission. (in 110 days, if you're wondering).  Well, she sees how long the chain is getting and says, "OH MY HECK!"  I asked her, "Oh your heck what?"  She turns to me and says, "Mom, will you say the bad word that rhymes with Oh my Heck...(meaning Oh my Hell!" )  I told her no, and she said, "Please mom, I'm begging you!"  And then a few minutes ago, I was working on something in the kitchen.  I see her taking tape off the counter and asked her what she was doing.  She said matter of factly, "You don't want to know."  A minute later she follows me in to the other room and says, "Mom, I think I have a cold in my nose."  I turn around and she has taped a big red fuzz ball on her nose!  She was right.  I didn't want to know! 

1 comment:

  1. That's funny...I was going to get them some scraps so they could do a chain for Ad. Where does she get this stuff...

    ReplyDelete