Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello again, Hello...

Been a long while since my last post. I guess once I started working, that I totally stopped writing. Anyways, it has been mostly nice since my last post. We went on a trip to San Diego, and had quite a fun time. The girls were the perfect age to enjoy Sea World. So we went there twice. The last time we went Brooklyn was about 3 1/2 years old and Aleigha was about 9 months old...so pretty close to Mariah's age. And it was enjoyable, but so much more this time! Brooklyn also has celebrated her 8th birthday! Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I have an 8-year-old daughter. That just doesn't seem possible to me. A lady from the ward came by to invite her to Activity Days, and I about fell over. My daughter shouldn't be that old already! Next thing you know, it's Young Women's, and then dating.....AAGGHHH!!! She has just recently done the math and realized that I had her at 18. So, she is asking Kenny why he says that she has to wait until she is 27 to be married. I told him..."Go ahead Dad...explain it!" Aleigha is still the same old Aleigha, making everybody laugh. She has been calling me "Toots!" lately. What a nerd! And cute little Mariah has finally gotten her first tooth. Yay! (Although, not yay for me...OUCH!!!" Still as cute as ever! I don't think that our little family could love that little girl any more! She has everyone wrapped around her little fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...
    1. "Yeah Kenny...why does she have to wait." Wait until she's old enough to figure out the "actual" math (by months). :)
    2. We all know why Aleigha calls you "Toots"...ask Lofa.
    3. Mariah's fingers are not little...they are sausages.

    ReplyDelete