Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day Off

So, I have decided that I kind of like my new schedule.  I work 3 days a week and get my "need to be productive" out of my system, and then I get to spend the rest of the week at home with my little sidekick and my beautiful Mariah.  Today has been really laid back.  I have pretty much just been hanging out with the girls.  I am thinking that tomorrow I should actually plan to get something done, but for today, I am going to do the bare minimum since Mariah got her shots yesterday and she is a little sad today.  Tell you one thing though...the tylenol I have given her has really helped her with an afternoon nap.  It has been kind of nice!  

2 comments:

  1. How come you don't come hang out with me after my shots? I get sad too. No fair. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause I don't want to spend every Tuesday with you!

    ReplyDelete