Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

So, today we had our first hiccup with me working.  Kenny had an excursion and an F-150 that he needed to get detailed for some anesthesiologist, and I needed to be at work.  I went into work and was about 20 minutes late because Brooklyn was extra slow getting ready this morning.  I told Kenny that I would try and come home early.  I got caught up in this project that I was doing and so by the time that I got home at about noon, he didn't really have time to get those 2 cars detailed by the time that he needed to be working his other job.  It kind of helps, though, that the 2 cars that he needed to detail are both at his dealership, so he picked up his bro and his cousin to help him out.  Needless to say, he was pissed at me, and I was a little bugged...it wasn't as if I was out shopping, or doing something stupid.  I was making a paycheck too...although it was probably about $40 less an hour than he would me detailing.  I hate when things like this come up because then it makes me second guess going back to work.

On a brighter note.  I took Mariah into the doctor today for her 6 month check up...although she is already over 7 months.  (we were lacking the insurance until this month.)  Anyways, she weighs in at 19 lbs. 1 oz.  and was 26 1/4 inches long.  She is 85% in both weight and head circumference, and 50% in height.  So essentially they are telling me that she is short and fat!  But hey, anyone that has seen her or held her could attest to that.  

I also have not made it back to the gym yet.  Yesterday and today Mariah was either eating, or up and ready to eat when it was time to go.  I am still sore enough from Monday that maybe I can still count that I went.  HA.  I wish!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment